Friday, July 20, 2012

30 Days to Clean: Day 6


Why I love my bagless vacuum!
If I had a bag, I wouldn't know to empty it so often.

Today I have one goal: vacuum everything. That means every carpet in the house, including the stairs, and moving everything, finally eradicating those dust bunnies under the beds and behind the couch.

Those 2 sentences are longer than you think. It took 2 hours just to finish them. I actually vacuum pretty often, yet I still emptied the vacuum basket in every room, and twice in each bedroom, thanks to the bunnies under the beds. (Thanks to the dogs I always empty it once per room. Sad considering I vacuum a couple times a week.) As a bonus I burned an estimated 400 calories!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!