Monday, July 30, 2012

30 Days to Clean: Day 16

See that white double measuring cup in the
after? Been looking for that for a year!
After working so hard over the weekend. I am still itchy, and feeling a bit lazy today. I didn't work up much of a sweat, and even had time for a visit from a friend, as our kids played in the sprinkler.

With only minor modifications, I've found the chore schedule that works for me. I've passed the fourteen day mark, and well on my way to good habits.

Monday means kitchen. Deep clean for today was to scrub down all the cabinet fronts, and back splash. I organized a corner cabinet, and scrubbed the stove top. I wasn't happy with the final results of the stove top grates, so check back later to see the results of my latest pinterest test.

Both my mom this weekend, and my friend who stopped over, noticed how much cleaner and less cluttered the house had become. That's right, no more hoarding for me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!