Monday, September 24, 2012

30 Days to Clean: Stains in the Toilet

How do you remove hard water stains from the toilet?

This question has plagued me for over a year. Lets go back to the beginning. Financially, things got pretty tight for us around the birth of our second daughter. One of the expenses we cut at the time was adding salt to the water softener. We have recently started using it again, so now it is time to clean up from our 'savings'. I have tried a variety of cleaning products marketed for tackling hard water stains. None of them worked for me. I found this post on Pinterest, and thought I would give it a try. I already had a pumice stone, I donned my trusty rubber gloves, washed out the toilet, then got to work. It took a little bit of effort, but not as much as I thought it would. In just a few short minutes, It was clean!

2 comments :

  1. essa eu não sabia,vou experimentar,adorei seu blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let me know how it works for you.

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!