Tuesday, July 17, 2012

30 Days to Clean: Schedule

After years of neglect, I finally got the chaos of my house under control. Do not underestimate how much work it was. It was a monumental task. 30 days is a short amount of time, that will feel like forever. I encourage you to do it though. The satisfaction and calmness you will achieve is worth every exhausting day.

I was asked if I had a schedule I followed. Yes and No. I followed a schedule for my daily/regular chores. I just did deep cleans that corresponded to that schedule. I wasn't overwhelmed because I could look at a mess and say, "that's in the kitchen so I will get to it on Monday". Or "that is the Master bedroom, so I can do it on Wednesday". Since you are not as crazy as me, and probably don't have a house that has conversations with you, I thought I would help you out.

These are the tasks I did. There is also space for you to write down the projects that are specific for your house. I like checking things off lists. I, sometimes, even write down things I've already done, just so I can check them off. I've already admitted I'm a bit crazy, so you shouldn't be all that surprised.


Download checklist
or copy and past the following url in your browser:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0iVEs-DFSEYbDFzY2padWppN0U

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!