Sunday, July 15, 2012

30 Days to Clean: Day 1

My mess has migrated outside, Yes that
is a Cheetos hand print on my back!
Where do I start? There are so many areas to clean, and this challenge is not about just throwing stuff in a drawer, running the vacuum and calling it good. Luckily, I have Pinterest for inspiration.

I've read that it takes 14 consecutive days to break a bad habit. By the end of this challenge, my house should be under control and I should be back on track. Because of the scale of this project I have decided to re implement a weekly cleaning regimen, and a deep cleaning one for the next 30 days. My intention is that when the 30 days is over, I will be able to maintain with the weekly schedule I have adopted.

My weekly schedule is actually, Monday through Friday. Since today is Sunday, I get to ease myself into it. In the future I plan to tackle larger projects on the weekends, but today I have other fun things already on the schedule.

$20 or a decent trade and it's yours!
Day One: I washed all the legs in my house (tables and chairs, inside and out) I also listed my patio set on craigslist, we haven't used it in 2 years, and the plastic chair arms are starting to crack, so it's time to go.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!