Tuesday, July 17, 2012

30 Days to Clean: Day 3

Washed shower liner with some towels.
 Tuesday means bathrooms and kitchen. I didn't do much more than surface clean the kitchen and one of the bathrooms. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, and since starting this challenge I have been motivated to make small strides in the kitchen. Yesterday, I exploded something in the microwave. Instead of waiting, like the old me, I boiled a cup of water on high for a few minutes, then thoroughly wiped it out. Today's dishwashing load wasn't full, so I washed the dish dryer that stays in my left sink, and scrubbed out the left side.  In addition to general cleaning, of the second bathroom, I deep cleaned. I took down and washed the shower curtain and liner, I cleaned out and organized under the sink, and washed the window, window frame, and screen.
Look at that filth, no wonder my mom brings me
cleaning supplies!

I have high hopes for when my mom comes in 10 days. On a recent visit she brought me a large quantity of cleaning supplies she "thought I could use". (As a mom, I know she was being kind and just wanting to help me. Still kind of funny though.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!