Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jolly Lillipops


Kids laying out the sticks and candy

 On a recent visit to my mom's, I shared a Pinterest post with my sister. She and her kids, made some super easy lollipops for a birthday party. They were just as easy as they sound

You too can make these fun treats with
Parchment Paper (line your cookie sheet)
Jolly Ranchers (unwrapped)
Sticks (available in most craft stores/sections)
 
(The original recipe also had you place an aluminum foil layer under the parchment. That step seemed unnecessary, so she skipped it, and had no noticeable problems.)

After baking for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
Artfully arrange your colors of Jolly Ranchers around a stick. Carefully place in preheated oven. (200 degrees) for 5 minutes. The candies should just barely be melted together, Do not fully melt in the oven or they will get to thin, and break when you try to remove them.


After cooling for 30 minutes you may remove them from the parchment paper. Eat them, or wrap in clear cellophane bags for a great party favor.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!