Monday, July 16, 2012

30 Days to Clean: Day 2

Laundry stuff moved from the top of the dryer,
 moved to this newly heightened shelf.
Even cleared the area of spider webs!
Since it's Monday, laundry topped the list today. As I was folding laundry, I tackled cleaning out the closets as my deep clean objective. I removed 2 more boxes of clothes from the closet, and filled up the small garbage can in the room. I thought I would continue on the laundry kick, by doing some cleaning and organizing in the laundry room. My new jar of laundry soap was too tall for the old shelf. So I removed the one above it, then did some editing and cleaning. I also got a few texts about the patio set I listed yesterday, and I hope to have it picked up by the end of tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!