Friday, August 31, 2012

30 Days to Clean: Still at it!

My 30 days ended weeks ago, but I am still finding things to deep clean. Just today, I spent a couple of more hours in my office, resulting in a large trip to the garbage bin. When I looked in the bin to deposit the trash, I was reminded of another deep clean.

Since I was on a roll, I hauled another load to the local thrift store. Those of you who didn't think I was a hoarder, have to be changing your mind by now. One Extremely large garage sale, a dozen trips to the thrift store, listings on craigslist, and I can still find a trunk full to give away. No wonder my mother kept bringing me cleaning supplies in an effort to kick start me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!