Thursday, August 9, 2012

30 Days to Clean: Day 25

Cleared out and vacuumed, looks like I still need to bring
out the carpet cleaner on those floors!
After a long week of unanticipated tasks, I finally had a day where I accomplished my list and then some! I got to yesterday's carpet cleaning, cleaned the kids and guest bath and bedrooms, cleaned out the convertible, vacuumed out the truck and did a quick touch up vacuum in my car. If that doesn't sound like enough, I also had time to run several errands and pay some bills. Lots of little things added up to a big feeling of accomplishment!

I am still a bit worried about finishing my list of deep cleans in the next few days. I appreciate any encouragement and prayers!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!