Thursday, August 2, 2012

30 Days to Clean: Day 18

I worked from 5:30 am to 5:00 pm today. That made it tough to get into a deep clean. Fortunately, I deep cleaned the master bath last Wednesday. I made quick work of my regular cleaning, and washed some clothes. Laundry once again led me into my deep clean.

I cleaned out my dresser. Yep, I emptied every drawer, removed old, worn out, grown out of, and miss matched items. I even found some socks I've been holding on to since the early 90's. It's things like that, keeping my garbage man busy during this clean/purge.

There is no way I am going to post before/after photos of my skivvies. Giving me no choice, but to tackle another laundry related deep clean. The extremely gross Laundry Sink. This sink gets so gross, so fast. I clean it out, a few times a year, and it still gets that bad.

Since time was a major factor today. I am hopeful that I finally get around to cleaning some carpets tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!