Friday, June 29, 2012

TGIF

Convenience Food
Thank you Jesus! It's Friday and we have hit our stride. The scales have tipped and we are ready to relax with friends and family.

Yep, even though I've been seeing physical changes the scale has been stagnant for 5 days. Apparently all I needed to do, was be hungry! I know you want to know how much, but you are going to have to keep following along until the end. How else can I get you to come back? Believe me, it's awesome so you don't want to miss it!


Meals where easy today. My Vet and I started with orange, grapefruit, and lime. For lunch I whipped up carrots, tomatoes, onion, yellow pepper, and chickpeas. Last night I added some beans to our juice and it gave it a nice hummus kind of flavor, and made it more filling. Since I learned from yesterday, I drained the beans into the pitcher, then 'juiced' the chickpeas at level 5 prior to juicing the other juicier ingredients. Dinner found us on the road, so we just bought a bottle of vegetable juice.

Exercise was much lighter today, some walking, and a bike ride. Hope I continue to see results without having to find more stumps to dig out of the yard!

Our view for the evening!

As I sit in the car smelling the girls McD's I am doing better than I would have
thought. Yet, I am looking forward to the 4th of July picnics next week. (That will be Day 12!!)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!