Monday, June 25, 2012

Third Day

Water gun challenge game, I made
this today for
water day at preschool this week
Since I go to work extremely early I usually eat breakfast on my break. So at 6:30 AM, My Vet woke to the sound of kiwi, grapes, and celery going through the juicer. Our juicer is a really nice one, so the girls continued to sleep.
By lunch we were both famished. I cheated and had a bite of the girls lunch, and he drank a cup of coffeeMy Vet beat me home from work, so he whipped up Grapefruit, celery, and carrots for lunch. My Vet wasn't a fan, yet I really enjoyed the tang of the grapefruit.

Empty Laundry baskets on a Monday!!
The people in our inspiration movie, claimed that they had loads of energy. I can't stop yawning, but I am getting more done than usual around the house. If the rest of this challenge only produces 7 more days of this kind of productivity, even with no noticible health benefits, I would still be extremely happy.



For those of you wanting to know what we are eating. Chard, celery, and pineapple made a grossly green dinner, but actually tasted ok.

What's up with the Juice?

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!