Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Plank Challenge Week 3

My motivation.
Last week I made it to 5 minutes. My form was a bit off, but that wasn't much of a surprise. The hard part now has been to stay motivated. I made it to what seemed like a huge goal, now where is that 6 pack? Why do I still have that big ole' mommy tummy? Why can't I just sit around eating cupcakes?

I'm still planking, but I've gone back to my standby "8 Minutes in the Morning" for the long term health plan. I don't ever need to be stick thin, I like food. I do want to have the energy and strength to keep up with my kids, and do the work around the house. Even if I do eat to many cupcakes.

In the last week I have talked to a few people who tried and were under 10 seconds for their first try. Good for you! Be proud, most of the people reading this haven't even tried that long. Here is a great workout schedule to help you improve.

I'm not going to bore you with a 5 minute video this week. Since I made it last week. I'm also being a bit lazy since I have a lot to get done in the next 2 days. I'll update you on Thursday about some of those tasks.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!