Monday, August 19, 2013

I Don't See Anthing, Do You?

I can't believe that we are just a few short weeks from Labor Day and School starting back up. Summer has gone so fast. We've been busy doing fun summer stuff, but I've also managed to slowly upgrade the basement.

It seems like I've been talking about it for months, that's because I have. I am in the home stretch now though. I have My father-in-law scheduled to come help with the final push. That means I need to finish up all of my prep to the ceiling and walls, and get as much stuff out of there as I can.

Here is the most exciting mini-project to date. The recessed lights are installed! And hold your breath there is more... they are wired to the switch at the top of the stairs! That's right, we now are fancy shmancy. No more will I burn my fingertips unscrewing a light bulb to 'turn it off', no more ducking to avoid conking my head on a light bulb. Like I said fancy shmancy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!