Thursday, February 13, 2014

7 Days of Valentine's: Family Date Night

 
My Vet and I waited a long time to be blessed with a family. We had plenty of Valentine's Days as just us, so we've made it a tradition to celebrate as a family.
 
February 14th falling on a Friday has made it possible for us to change it up this year. That's right we are all going out!
Older photo of us at the movies!

I am absurdly excited for Pizza and a Movie. I'm reminded of an earlier Friday Valentine's Day when we didn't make reservations and had to go to pizza in order to have any chance of making it to a movie. A feel good movie about relationships, and finding the laughter and love amongst our quirks, and the trials of life. Pretty good message I would say. It's not about the activity, enjoy each other whatever the circumstance. Smile, laugh, and most importantly love.

Are you planning an evening with or without the kids?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!