Thursday, November 21, 2013

Quick and Easy

Thanks to all of you who have been filling up my love tank with the compliments, with posts 1, 2, and 3. I still am wondering if I am motivating anyone else to do those yucky jobs? Or did you already do it and I'm just a procrastinator? Or is reading this blog like when I watch Biggest Loser while eating a bowl of ice cream?

Either way today I dug back in. Window blinds and cobwebs are on today's agenda. Unlike yesterday you probably don't need to set down what your eating before you continue.




Here is how I clean mini blinds, I put them in the tub with warm water, dish soap and a wash every individual slat with a microfiber cloth.


For the larger slat blinds I use a bucket of warm soapy water and a microfiber cloth to wipe down every individual slat. (The difference being I do it in place and not in the tub. These blinds are heavier and I would be bummed if I broke them. The mini-blinds can always be upgraded to the wider slats when they break.)

My Vet's birthday is today too, but Thursdays are always really busy for us. So we are planning a special dinner this weekend. I had to show him some love somehow, so I made up a batch of his favorite soup in the crockpot so that it would be hot and ready at a moment's notice.

The weather has turned cold. How did you stay warm today?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!