Saturday, February 25, 2012

I Spy Bottles

I spy bottles are a fun way to teach kids about anything.

I start by recycling a small clear container, baby food jar, spice bottle, gummy vitamin bottle, etc.. For the one pictured I used some black spray paint and white finger nail polish on the lid. Then you need a filler I like to use dyed rice. Finish with your I spy items. In this tutorial I used alphabet letters, I bought a package of 300 for about $3 and was able to find 5 complete alphabets in it. You could really use any small objects that fit your theme, I have even used baseball themed buttons etc. Screw on the lid and you are done.

**For extra security put a little super glue around the rim before screwing on the lid.

You might also like this post.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!