Saturday, February 25, 2012

Water Bottle Labels

Custom water bottle labels using scrap booking supplies.

Water bottles are great to have for parties, but they can also be an easy way to help decorate the table. By using 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbooking paper that coordinates with your theme.

Purchase your water at a local retailer and remove the labels. Measure the width of the labels to determine the width you need. I was lucky and was able to cut mine so that I could perfectly get 6 labels per sheet. 8 1/2 is the perfect size for wrapping the bottle with just enough to spare so that you have space to glue.
I embellished them with stickers, but you don't need to.

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment :

  1. Making label for water bottle and customize them is just become popular trend for increase productivity. I found this as very good trick.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!