Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Money, Money, Mo-ney!!

First FREE item I purchased with reward points!
Ok so I am pretty skeptical about most make money in your spare time things. Most take way too much time, and only result in a dollar or too. So when I heard about ExpoTV. I figured it fell into that category to, but what did it hurt to try?

I grabbed my camera and recorded my first video. I'll be the first to tell you it isn't great. But it met all of the criteria, and earned points. I quickly recorded and uploaded a few more, earning more points. The points can be redeemed for a number of things including Amazon Gift Cards. In one evening I recorded 6 videos and earned enough points to get a $45 Amazon Gift Card!


I also am getting more practice in front of a camera and editing. I want to start using more videos in my blogging, so this is actually awesome for me. Wow do I say Um a lot! If I was listening to myself speak I would drive me crazy. I asked My Vet about it and he says that I do pause a lot. OK. Guess I know what I get to work on. My plank video wasn't so bad, but I will be recording a lot more videos so that I can practice and get better.

To sweeten the deal, I watch for items on Amazon that are on sale so I do even better! I now have one Christmas present done, and have free money waiting for me to Find for more!


**Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide to live frugally with less worry and less hassle. Thank you! :) ”  - Cindy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!