Monday, July 29, 2013

Almost Famous

I know I've said this before, but I really enjoy raising my kids in a small town. We get to share lots of neat experiences with them.

During a recent bike ride, the girls and I decided to stop by the depot to listen to a country music band. Yep, every Tuesday a band sets up on the flatbed train car that serves as the stage, and people bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy the show. The Mille Lacs County Historical Society opens the depot so the bathrooms are accessible. While waiting for my girls to emerge, I busied myself looking at the art on the wall.

Suddenly an image caught my eye. I enjoyed reading the history of our home's previous caretakers, and know that I get to continue its story on here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!