Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Fun With the Kids

Meeting Llama Llama!
Memorial day is over and school is finally out. We are looking forward to a busy summer of free family fun. I start by looking at community events calendars, and at the local library and I follow all our favorite haunts on Facebook so that I see any promotions.

Or summer social calendar is quickly filling up. We've already been to a parade, made trips to zoo and had a picnic in the park.

Our library has weekly events throughout the year, but they kick it up during the summer. Comedians, puppets, movies, contests, reading incentives, fairy gardens, and a pizza party. Don't forget they also have books, DVD's, magazines, computers, air conditioning, and WiFi!

If you live in the Princeton area here are a few of the events on my radar for the next few weeks.



Click for Larger View





No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!