Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I'm Talkin' to You!



Pile of ceiling debris
As you know I randomly post about whatever I am doing around the house. I tend to be very frugal, so I hope that my experience is teaching you inexpensive and easy ways for you to manage your home.

What I want to know is why do you keep coming back?

Don't get me wrong I will continue to randomly share my life with you, but I would hate to miss blogging something that you would be interested in.
For example. I have spend the last 2 weeks prepping my basement so that can I paint when the weather gets nice. Do you want the  intimate details on how I am prepping an 80 year old basement ceiling? Are you interested in how I am removing 100's of random nails apparently put in to hang stuff?

Could they have used the nails
to hang a puppet collection?

How about removing decommissioned duct work. (Oh wait you are going to hear about that one, I am planning on re purposing some of that.) What about my exhaustive study on the correct paint to use on ceilings, floors, shelves, and concrete walls? (Be careful what you ask for though, I have spent many hours in the basement over the past 2 weeks and am only about 1/4 of the way finished prepping.)




The 1/4 almost ready to paint
You can bet that I will post before/after photos so I can brag, but seriously what do you like to read? Do you want to learn how to freezer cook with recipes, save money with some deals, knock off a more expensive store bought item, or see basic DIY information? Do you just want to be entertained by my success and failures? Or are you hoping to win my next giveaway? Do you want to be challenged to try something new or possibly life changing?

I appreciate you taking the time to help me focus, and I really look forward to reading what you have to say.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!