Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Free Kindle Downloads


I am choosing to believe that summer is on the way. Today I spend a couple of hours working outside so that when it warms up, I can enjoy reading on the porch. (That post is coming) Here are some free books you can download so that your Kindle is ready for summer too!


An Autumn Wind in Walnut Creek (Amish Romance, Inspired Novel) (Amish Orchards)

In the Company of Secrets (Postcards from Pullman Book #1)

Dying to Run

Living with Fred (The Fred Books)

Miracles: 32 True Stories

Live, Love, Laugh and Laundry?

Natural Green Home Cleaning For Beginners

You can download the free app to read these on any device, or Amazon has a selection of Kindles starting at $69

Please note: Amazon pricing, promotions, and availability are subject to change at any time without notice. Please confirm the price is $0.00 before completing your purchase

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!