Wednesday, April 10, 2013

B is For...

DSC07539

My girls already know their numbers and letters, but as a part of our weekly curriculum we still review letters. In addition to traditional methods of writing practice, reading books, and brainstorming words, it's good to have some fun.
 
Today I got to tap into my ballooning skills. A few years back I learned some balloon animal skills to help My Vet at a community block party. I have since been making them at various events, and the girls have shown an interest in learning so I like to pull them out once in a while. You can pick up the special long balloons and a hand pump at any party supply store. If you're going to start making them for larger groups, I would recommend you find a balloon supplier for larger quantities. A little how to:
Balloon Bracelet

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!