Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hunger Challenge Day 5

Previous Days: Getting Started, 1, 2, 3, 4


Where did today go? I don't remember doing anything significant today. Just spent the day trying not to FAIL.

It started out OK I was the first person in the house out of bed and I figured it was going to be a productive day. Instead I found myself constantly running behind. It started with the most mundane of all tasks...Laundry. I forgot to start the dryer, so the girls soaking wet snow pants, boots, coats, hats, and gloves were still wet, 30 minutes before we needed to leave for school. Brought to conclusion when the girls and I where at the clinic answering the phone while My Vet was at a City Council Meeting. He called to ask where the White Chicken Chili was, because what he saw in the slow cooker looked like a soup. "A yummy soup, just not White Chicken Chili."

It was a day full of just getting by in the nick of time. As I tucked the girls in to bed, I took time to sit, and realized my day wasn't that bad. I was constantly on the run, but I was just missing fail after fail. So after we did our evening prayers to thank "God & Jesus" for all of our blessings. I said a special thanks to my girls who ate every bit of their White Chicken Chili, while praising how "every time, you cook good mom."

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!