Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hunger Challenge Day 3

Previous Days: Start of the Hunger Challenge, 1, 2,


The best way to get your children to eat,
is to have them help you cook!
Today my Vet works late. Breakfast and lunch follow what we did yesterday, but supper has to taste good, be kid friendly, and taste as good a few hours after it's originally ready. I knew my Vet didn't want chicken again so I gave him some choices. He picked Egg Salad Sandwiches. It has been over a year since we have had those, so I am looking forward to it! We still have lots of snow on the ground, but egg salad sandwiches, the end of daylight savings time and seed catalogs in the mail.... It's feels like spring!

So instead of spending all day typing, I am going to do some spring cleaning and enjoy the balmy weather we have today! (I am testing some home made cleaner recipes that I will be part of my self imposed sustainability challenge for 2012. So be sure to follow me!)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!