Monday, August 13, 2012

30 Days to Clean: Day 29

Grateful for the bear proof food locker to set the camera
on, so we could take this!
Counting today, I have 2 days to finish my deep cleaning. Uh oh! I have lots to do in the next 48 hours. 

I also learned last Monday, that in addition to Monday's chore of cleaning the kitchen, I have to clean up from the weekend.


This week it means, laundry, and washing and storing all the camping equipment. We drove up to Voyageurs National Park for a new adventure. Living in MN, we often see eagles, but not too many bears. We had been hoping to see bear, while we were boating on Lake Kabetogama, and we did. We then chose a campsite a couple islands away. :-)
Everything catagorized and organized!

I am always really tired after a trip, and I try to rest a few days. Not this time. I threw my lifeless body back into cleaning, as I chanted "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!" On Friday, I left you during my clean/purge of the garage. Today I am back in there, to finish up. I have put away 2 of the 3 boxes I brought out from the basement, have 1 different container to come back in, and filled another garbage bin.
My pile of wood for up coming projects!

I have decided to leave one area a small mess. The pile of plywood is staying, until I design and build this year's addition to the Christmas display. The clean has felt good, but I am itching to get to a mini project!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!