Sunday, October 2, 2011

Let's get it started!

If you have seen my photo's for GREAT shopping trips, and wanted to do that too. This is a perfect week to start. There were 6 coupon inserts in today's paper! I get one delivered to the house every week. But this week I picked up extra!

Highlights:
$3/1 Olay regenerist in the P&G insert
match that with the Target Mobile coupon for $3/1 Olay regenerist and score the $5.99 package of Olay regenerist facial wipes at Target for free!



$5/1 Transformer toy in the PlaySchool insert
match with the Target Mobile coupon for $5/1 transformer toy and score a $9.99 toy for free! check out this cool Transformer toy offer to pair with the deal!
(Christmas present idea)

$8/2 Covergirl in the P&G insert. Walmart has Covergirl makeup priced at $3.97 so 2 free!

Be sure to save the entire insert. I file them by the date I got them. My favorite coupon site references them that way.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!