Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tick Tock

 
Some of you noticed our new alarm clock in that last post. My kids are still pretty young, but I think they are old enough to get some responsibilities. Waking yourself in the morning is an easy but important skill. My oldest and I did some window shopping and ran across this cute sphere. In addition to being an alarm clock it also has a white noise feature which is great since our old machine stopped working.

From my daughters' view the best thing about it is how it lights up.

 
That's right a rainbow of colors that changes about every 10 seconds while it is on. It's actually very soothing and not at all disco like. It goes well with the girls initial rainbow request, and for the most part sits there in a neutral white state.


I also got around to hanging sweater hooks. They are just some curtain tie-backs left by a previous owner. They got a few light coats of pink spray paint, and mounted to the wall with wall anchors. Easy, Peasy, Lemon Squezey.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!