Monday, January 27, 2014

Dancing on the Ceiling

Grandma picked up some cute hanging shapes at Hobby Lobby. The strings they came with had stark white plastic rings on the end for hanging.

Similar to these


I didn't like the way they contrasted with the ceiling. I cut them off, then decided that they still hung too close to the ceiling. New hanging "wire" made from fishing line was a quick and easy solution.



Simple tacks held the strings in place without putting giant holes in my freshly patched and painted ceiling.


We picked up the lamp during a family trip to Gatlinburg, TN. It was a steal at just $19.88, and made it home 16 hours in the car safe!


The small music boxes were a Black Friday Doorbuster that found their way into the girls Christmas stockings.

We aren't quite finished yet, but it was come a long way!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!