Sunday, June 24, 2012

Only Day 2?

Cheater, Cheater, Pun'kin Eater!!!
I woke up this morning and had two thoughts. "The sun is up, I am late for work! Oh wait it's the weekend" followed by "I'm hungry do I really have to have another juice?". Last night's supper was a plug your nose and swallow fast kind of a meal.

For breakfast I decided to consult the book that came with the juicer and stick to a recipe. Apples, carrots, and celery, it wasn't terrible and I was able to make the girls' pancakes without eating one.

At lunch time, My Vet wasn't hungry, so I cheated and just ate a big hunk of watermelon. (I don't really get how not eating the pulp, makes that big of a difference. Rationalizing... This isn't looking so good for me.) :-P
Afternoon Snack. I should have taken a different angle so
you could tell how LARGE a glass it is.

 My Vet is doing well though, he hasn't cheated and seems to be feeling OK.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!