Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 6

What I juiced for lunch
I have had my challenges in days 1-5, but I haven't been really hungry until today. I am still not super excited about another glass of juice. However, I am hungry enough to not really care. Goodby gag reflex!



My lunch tasted fine, but think it would have made a really nice salad all chopped finely and tossed together, then it would been much more filling.

Posing with their certificates for a free small DQ cone.
They got these for wearing their helmets while riding bikes.
After lunch the girls and I went on a bike ride and stopped at a local ice cream place. They had their frozen treat and I had mine, a handful of frozen peas. :-P 

Then, on our way to the park the girls "Got Caught" by the police wearing their bike helmets!

For todays exercise, the girls and I dug a stump out of the front yard. Future exercise will include hauling dirt in, to fill a mysterious, giant hole in my front yard!

Supper was a yummy mix of white navy beans, tomato, green pepper, carrots, and onion.

 After 6 days, I am noticing some changes. My muffin top is gone! I still have a ways to go to get to my goal, but I am definitely heading in the right direction again!

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous6/28/2012

    You are CRAZY! I am hungry for you. Don't give up!! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right??? :-)


    Sista Kim

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!