Sunday, September 11, 2011

All this for just $.48 !!(Out of Pocket)

Made quick trip to Cambridge this afternoon before the Vikings Game. I wanted the jig saw so I can make some decorations for Christmas. Here is what I grabbed.

Menards:
Jigsaw $14.99 (plus I get a $5 mail in rebate)
Grabber $2 (Plus I get a $2 mail in rebate)
NPT Brass Coupler $.98
I used a $18.00 Rebate I have been rolling for a while. OOP $0.00 (and I still have $.03 on it and get to mail in a rebate for $7 more!)
***Turning an $18 rebate into $7 is not my best deal. I will be sure to pair the $7 rebate, when I get it, with some coupons so I can build it back up without spending more to do so. Just keep reading posts to see how I do it. :-)

Walgreens:
2 Crest Toothpastes 2/$5 (plus I get a $3 Register Reward)
Used 2 $1/1 coupons from the Sept. Proctor & Gamble insert
4 Arizona Teas 2/$1
Used a $5 register reward from my last post, and paid $.48 after taxes and have $3 for next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!