Thursday, February 6, 2014

So Over the Rainbow



When we started the update for the girls room all they could ask for is a rainbow. I knew they didn't want an actual rainbow. Just lots of color. My goal was to add lots of color in ways that could be easily removed to neutralize the d├ęcor if we ever needed to list and sell the home. I did 1 major splash of color and then brought in lots of accessories.


As an interpretation of the rainbow, I decided to paint all of the existing black photo frames. I picked up 7 colors of craft paint and on Christmas Eve the girls and I sat at the table and painted the frames. It took a couple of coats per frame, but We are all happy with the rainbow effect.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!