Thursday, February 6, 2014

So Over the Rainbow



When we started the update for the girls room all they could ask for is a rainbow. I knew they didn't want an actual rainbow. Just lots of color. My goal was to add lots of color in ways that could be easily removed to neutralize the décor if we ever needed to list and sell the home. I did 1 major splash of color and then brought in lots of accessories.


As an interpretation of the rainbow, I decided to paint all of the existing black photo frames. I picked up 7 colors of craft paint and on Christmas Eve the girls and I sat at the table and painted the frames. It took a couple of coats per frame, but We are all happy with the rainbow effect.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!