Saturday, October 15, 2011

Freezer Cooking in a Jiffy!

We have been enjoying many of the meals from the freezer, so it was time to make a few more. Today I focused on breakfast foods. I whipped up some Egg Sandwiches that just need to be reheated. And double batch of Cinnamon Rolls (this time I made them larger and did 6 instead of 12) For the first batch I generously coated the bottom of a 9x13 pan with butter and sprinkled 3/4 cup of brown sugar and about 1/4 cup of pecan pieces then placed rolls on top. In the morning after baking them I will invert them so that the caramelized sugar can drip over them.


Egg Sandwiches6 English Muffins sliced in half
6 pieces of ham
6 slices of cheese
6 cooked eggs*

Layer together cover with foil and freeze. For the best results reheat in a toaster oven.

* Cook eggs by spraying a muffin pan with nonstick spray, crack open eggs and bake at 350 F, until desired doneness.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment. I read and appreciate EVERY one of them, REALLY, I DO!